Thursday, November 10, 2011

Video: Kate Bush "Wild Man"


OK, this is not an official video, it was fan made and Kate's label approved it, thus, I am a fan so I am posting it. R U following me so far? Yeah? Awesome..!

Harkening back to my love of Kate is not hard to trace. I was in a drama group in college and was at a party for said group cut to, prententious class actress with bleached blonde hair and black lipstick and goth make-up, she takes a drag off of her cigarette: "Michael, have you ever heard of Kate Bush"? Me: "Uh, no."

Dragging dramatically again: "I think you would like her, you should really give her a listen". Well, pretentious drama classmate, thanks! I did listen and I liked her, make that love her, and I still do to this day! I can't wait for her "50 Words For Snow" album to drop on November 21st....in the meantime, here is the fan video for the first single "Wild Man"....



Get yourself some Kate at: http://www.katebush.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment