Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Horror: On "Entertain Me"


I'm such a Devil
'Tis the season to get scary, fa la la la la, la la la la - This October 2012 here on "Entertain Me" along with  our typical entertainment blogs, we are introducing a Halloween oriented blog that will be posted throughout the month featuring my fellow lovers of things that go bump in the night called: "The Horror" -

When you see this at the beginning of a blog you can either choose to run or bask in the glory that is gory, scary & fun!


Me on "The Lair"
Every subject of a blog with this caption is a lover of all things macabre and other worldly or directly involved in a project that is reflective of that sensibility -

So, here is a little something on yours truly, I love horror, I can't wait for the premiere of "American Horror Story" on October 17th! My favorite horror movie of all time is the original "Halloween" - Alfred Hitchock's "Psycho" is a close second.

I love haunted houses and hay rides and if I could be a supernatural creature I would love to be a vampire - oh and the late great Tony Scott's "The Hunger" is my favorite vampire movie ever.

The devil would be a second choice as a hot supernatural creature to be.

Also I have been in two horror projects, the Here TV Show "The Lair" where I played a "Leather Daddy Vampire" and the hot award winning flick Joe Castro's "The Summer of Massacre" where I play an undercover cop who gets his skull crushed in by The Boogeyman...!


The Summer Of Massacre Movie Poster





It's October everyone, be prepared to scream and get ready for "The Horror" Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...!!!


Follow me on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt


Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment