Friday, February 1, 2013

Checking In With: Grace V. "Don't Wanna Be Waiting"


Grace V.
I first encountered Grace V. (the V. stands for Valerie) via an interview request from Project Publicity for the music site I write for, Chorus and Verse.

Every person I interview is uncharted territory until you have been there. Grace V. turned out to be a delightful intelligent woman who, in my book loves to do the most important thing in life, laugh...!

Here is the link to my full length interview with her for her first hit single "When The Lights Go Down" where she looked like a cute spandex mummy in the video.

http://www.chorusandverse.com/content.php?id=20110607A

Grace has been very busy since and has a new single and video out, now, called "Don't Wanna Be Waiting" let's "Check In" with the effervescent Grace Valerie!

MS: Hello gorgeous what have you been up to of late? 

GV: "I've been very busy lately promoting my new single "Don't Wanna Be Waiting". It is also produced by the one and only Randy Jackson! I just got back from NYC where I did a lot of press and radio appearances. I also had an amazing show in Connecticut at Sin City in Jan. I am gonna have few shows in LA in Feb-March".
MS: Initiate the unfamiliar with your music please.
GV: "I think my music is sensual, dancy, fun, very pure. I only sing what is dear to my heart; you want to drive your car and sing along with my songs very very LOUD. It is just awesome! I am very passionate about my craft. And I love to enjoy my life to the fullest"
MS: Chat about your music video.
GV: "My music video is exclusively released today on MTV logo. Tomorrow we are gonna upload it to my YouTube channel and I hope we can beat my "When The Lights Go Down" record!
MS: Do you have a motto? Most artist have a motto, tell us yours.
GV: "I recently found a great quote in The Bible: "For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under Heaven. A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance." That's my MOTTO"
Check out the lyric video for the song, "Don't Wanna Be Waiting"...


Grace is the word at: http://www.gracevalerie.com/

Check out the official video for "Don't Wanna Be Waiting" at: http://www.newnownext.com/grace-v-dont-wanna-be-waiting/01/2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment