Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Return Of Lee DeWyze



Yep, he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....!

April 22, 2013 – Singer/songwriter Lee DeWyze, will return to the American Idol stage on Thursday, April 25th to perform his new song “Silver Lining” - the first single from his upcoming summer release on Vanguard Records.   Thursday’s appearance will mark DeWyze’s first  performance on American Idol since he was crowned winner of Season Nine in 2010. American Idol airs on Fox TV Wednesday and Thursdays at 8:00pm Eastern/7:00pm Central.

DeWyze’s premiere of “Silver Lining” will offer the millions of Idol fans and viewers a preview of what’s to come on his new album spotlighting his gift as a distinctive songwriter as well as an accomplished musician.  DeWyze is currently in the studio wrapping up his Vanguard debut.

Lee DeWyze will formally launch the pivotal next stage of what is already a high-profile musical career with the release of his label debut. “This past year, I hunkered down and wrote an album,” the Chicago native explains. “I wanted to take it back to what I’m really about, which is writing emotionally charged, meaningful songs. It wasn’t like I wanted to find a label and then decide what kind of album to make. I knew what kind of album I wanted to make and knew I could make. It’s going back to the kind of music I’ve always loved. The way I see it, everything that’s happened throughout my career has happened so that I can make this record.

Lee will be hitting the road this summer in support of his new album.  Tour dates listed below with more cities to be added.
06/04/13     Columbus, OH - The Basement at Promowest
06/05/13     Cleveland, OH – Beachland Ballroom
06/06/13     Ann Arbor, MI - The Ark
06/08/13     Indianapolis, IN - Rathskeller
06/11/13     Nashville, TN - High Watt


There's always a "Silver Lining" at:  www.facebook.com/leedewyze

https://twitter.com/leedewyze

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear Lee sing his new song! Have you seen the Live In Studio video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgo145PHW0I

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i am soooooo watching Idol this week. This man is a music genious! To top it of he's such a humble soul! Met him in LA from AUSTRALIA. Most surreal and Humbling experience ever! Kill it LEE he has to tour world wide i need to see you in AUSTRALIA LEE SOON!

    ReplyDelete