Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tom Goss + Macklemore & Ryan Lewis = "Can't Hold Us"


Tom Goss
Performer/Songwriter/Musician Tom Goss is back! After causing quite the stir with a strategically placed clock in the video for his last song "Make Believe"

Jump to that here! http://mshinafelt.blogspot.com/2012/11/make-believe-with-tom-goss.html

Tom brings us an acoustic cover of the red hot Macklemore and Ryan Lewis's "Can't Hold Us".

Being someone who is just becoming aware of their popularity and music, I asked Tom to expand on his love of them...Go for it Tom!

"I've found a new artistic lifeblood in watching Marcklemore & Ryan Lewis work. I have always loved hip-hop music but I have always been disappointed that rappers weren't using their influence to promote positive social change. In fact, I'm pretty disappointed with the whole industry in that regard. That's a big reason that I write music.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are more true to their artistic expression then any artist I have ever seen. Because of that, they are able to put everything they have into creating something authentic and wholly their own. As a result, they take the artistry to a new level entirely.
Watching them, and their success, has reinforced my own artistic drive. I understand that in order for me to be the best artist I can be, I need to be uncompromising, in my message, approach and execution.
Watching Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Otherside." It will change the way you see hip-hop and music videos. Hopefully, someday I can create something as beautiful."
Well Tom judging by your take on "Can't Hold Us" I think you just did...


Grab Hold of Some Tom at: https://www.facebook.com/tomgossmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment