|The Strange Familiar|
The songs are taken from their debut album "Chasing Shadows" - as a huge fan of both this news is rockin' !
Last nights episode featured "Alibi" which is sure be be another hit for TSF.
I checked in with my friend and lead singer for the band Kira Leyden Andrea and asked her to give a shout out to all of you PLL and TSF fans as to what five things she wishes all of you in 2013.
|Pretty Little Liars|
Take it away Kira....!
1) Love - what's life without love? Love for our families, friends, our significant other, God, for all those who need compassion and a heping hand, and love for life!
2) Health - we often take the little things for granted - like being able to get out of bed in the morning - to see the sun rise - to share a meal with friends and family. But when things like these are taken away, we realize they are not so little after all. I wish for everyone to be blessed with good health of mind, body and spirit in 2013.
3) Peace - I know it may sound like a cliche pageant answer, but I wish for peace in 2013. Peace of mind - peace in our families, peace in our nation, peace between all nations.
4) Laughter - life can be heavy, so I wish that laughter will help lift everyone up in 2013.
5) Hope - for everyone going through a tough time, for anyone in pain... We all have our struggles, but hope is what keeps us going.
Thanks Kira for your well wishes to everyone....and being part of a band and a show that makes 2013 an already better year than 2012.
Turn and face the strange: http://thestrangefamiliar.com/
Liars are pretty: http://prettylittleliars.alloyentertainment.com/