Friday, July 18, 2014

Bend It Like Paquin

Sookie Stackhouse Is No More
This item is more muse than news, hey it's Friday time for some fun! That being stated I felt inspired creatively when I came across this image of one of my favorite actresses, Anna Paquin with purple hair.

Immediately I started thinking of all things cool and purple: The Prince Movie Purple Rain, Flying Purple People Eaters, Ursula The Sea Witch, Tinky Winky and last but not least, Barney...

And now Anna Paquin is on that list. It also made me wish when I had hair and was bleaching it platinum blonde that I had tried purple hair too while I was at it.

What an awesome send off to the final season of True Blood and her character Sookie Stackhouse!

Anna took to her Twitter about her color with this statement:

"@Auracolorist just fulfilled my teen dream of being a mermaid. @_smoyer whatcha think?"

Awesome Anna glad you get to live out your mermaid fantasy, word of caution watch out for Ursula!

Anna on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnnaPaquin

No comments:

Post a Comment