Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bump Out! Kourtney Kardashian

Looking Good, Kourtney Kardashian
Yes I know it's Kourtney Kardashian, but she is nine months pregnant and looks amazing! She recently posed nude that way for Du Jour Magazine.

Also those of you who follow this blog know I  find the image a a pregnant woman nude quite beautiful.

Kourtney is no exception to my rule. I have featured Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera - thus I feel in all fairness to my standard of what I find aesthetically pleasing I must include Ms. Double K.

Having no personal knowledge about her other than what is put out there in the media, I have no real opinion on her other than she is a beautiful woman making a life and sharing the process with the world.

In this writer's opinion that is a wonderful thing.

Keep Up With Kourtney at: http://www.kourtneykardashian.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment