Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Charlize Theron, and She's In Leather!

Bad Ass! Charlize Theron
Actress and Seducer of Living Things Charlize Theron, did this hotter than Hell photo featured in W Magazine.

There is also an interview to go with it, no I didn't read it I was too distracted by this image to care what was said honestly. Although I am willing to bet it had something to do with her upcoming movie the awesome looking Mad Max Fury Road.

Sorry Charlize I know there is more to you than beauty but....WOW!

I used to work at United Talent Agency the house that represented Ms. Theron when here career first started. Even then there was a buzz about her. Her then agent the late and wonderful J.J. Harris sent out an excited E-mail announcing her arrival. Even then everyone knew she would be a star.

She has it all, beauty, talent & brains.

While I love Charlize in all that she does, I must cite my two favorite performances by her. Of course there is the obvious her Oscar winning turn as Aileen Wuornos is Monster. She also played the wickedest Queen seen outside of RuPaul's Drag Race in Snow White and the Huntsman.

Mad Max Fury Road looks kick ass, I can't wait to take the ride with Charlize and the rest of the cast on May 15th! Check out the awesome trailer below...Varooooooooooom!


No comments:

Post a Comment