Monday, April 20, 2015

Paint A Rumer

Nothing Unfortunate Here: Val Chmerkovskiy & Rumer Willis 







Although I do not watch Dancing With The Stars on a regular basis I did happen to catch the Disney themed dance off.

Rumer Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis & Demi Moore, stole the show as Ursula the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid. Her and her partner Val Chmerkovskiy did a red hot Samba to the song Poor Unfortunate Souls.

Avid DWTS watcher and Entertain Me chanteuse Sandy Zacky had this to say about Ms. Willis:


"I knew very little about this girl except the obvious. Never gave her much thought really but she changed my mind the day she explained how difficult it was reading very negative things about herself as a young child and later a young woman. Shallow idiots talking about her looks and not in a positive way and how she overcame the hurt that it caused her.

I fell in like with this young woman and then her dancing,wow!!!! 

Great dancer. A natural really. She shows grace and talent. Beautiful dancer !
She is a beautiful person and I think she is stunning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment