Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Zac Efron Is Your Shirtless Friend

Nipples, Nipples, Nipples: Zac Efron
OK, so you all know I have a Jared Leto thing, running a close second is Zac Efron.
Hey, he came up as my celebrity match when I took a quiz that came through my Facebook news feed. 
Even though Jared & Zac share similar qualities - there are differences, age being one of them. 
Recently it was brought to everyone's attention that Zac would be appearing shirtless, a few gratuitous times in his upcoming movie We Are Your Friends.
While I prefer Zac in his Birthday suit, his upper body is quite the view.
"He's shirtless and you get a good dose of it," states director Max Joseph on the upcoming movie.
So here you go some Tuesday celebrity skin, enjoy my fellow Efron fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment