Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Shake Your Booty With Tootie!

Here and Ready to Twerk!
Kim Fields
Hey all you people who made it through the 80's, it's time to get nostalgic. Because, Kim Fields who played Tootie on the iconic of the time series The Facts Of Life is breaking out her boogie shoes for season 22 of Dancing With The Stars.

Fields, who now appears on the Bravo reality show Real Housewives Of Atlanta. Will be showing you how all that time in dance clubs paid off. Kidding, or perhaps I'm not.

Whatever happens all you people yearning for some fond memories of the 80's should definitely tune in. I am sure Kim will not make you ride on a bummer with her dancing prowess.

So, can I get a pair of roller skates and a brand new key high five?!

Yep, that's the spirit, I knew I could count on you guys!

Kim on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004917/?ref_=nv_sr_5

No comments:

Post a Comment