Friday, August 12, 2016

Ladies Who Brunch: Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile

Not Giving A F@#k!
Alicia Cargile & Kristen Stewart
Personally I am a Kristen Stewart fan, perhaps because I have seen her body of work outside of the abysmal Twilight franchise. 

What also makes me adore her is her "I don't give a shit" about what others think attitude. Especially when it comes to her love life. Instead of making a big to do with a cover story on People Magazine, she started dating other women, in the public eye and without fanfare. 

Stewart has been asked about her love life by the press several times and her response has been "I'm not hiding anything." I love that, why does she have to define herself for any of us, when it is obvious who she is dating. Seriously, she does not owe anyone anything when it comes to her personal life and unless you are blind...

Recently she was spotted at brunch in Los Feliz with her girlfriend Alicia Cargile looking happy. You go Kristen!

T.G.I.F! Have a great weekend and Bend It Like Stewart!

Kristen on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0829576/?ref_=nv_sr_2

No comments:

Post a Comment