Tuesday, October 11, 2016

It's Better With A Ball Gag...

Slave 4 U
Ice-T & Coco
Ice-T is honestly one of my favorite actors. He among many other reasons, is why I tune into Law & Order: Special Victims Unit which has been on the air for a whopping 18 seasons!!! The show is a personal favorite of mine in case you can't tell. 

As a side note I also I worked with his daughter in another life at a Talent Agency. She was a receptionist,and I was in accounting. Tell me more you say? Nope, you will have to read my book when it comes out for that story. Hey what would the Halloween season be without tricks?  

So Ice and his curvy wife Coco are known for their hot & hotter Halloween costumes

I decided to present you with my fave. The couple dressed hellbent for leather, with Coco in charge and Ice with a ball gag in his mouth.

These guys always make me smile when I see them together because they seem so happy with one another. Keep on keeping you two!

Ice on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/icet/

No comments:

Post a Comment