Thursday, November 3, 2016

Michael's Musings

It's Better With A Leather Jacket
Michael Shinafelt
As everyone knows this past Monday was Halloween. I attended the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival and had a blast!

Too bad it's over, time to move on, here are my latest thoughts and opinions...


E-mails, E-mails, E-mails are the new Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

Random Rumblings, a man yelled out: "I won the wet T-shirt contest, motherf#ckers!" the other day while I was walking down the street. You go boy, follow that dream!

Personally I love Lady Gaga's latest Joanne. There I said it.

I can't wait to see who the sole survivor is on this seasons American Horror Story.

Scariest thing this past Halloween? I kept getting notifications via Facebook on my phone about who from my friends list was in West Hollywood at the carnival too!!!

Who'd you rather, Jon Hamm or Matt Bomer?

I have a psychic prediction. All of you have semen in your family. 

New season of Vanderpump Rules starts Monday. I have no rational or intelligent explanation as to why I like this show. Discuss. 

My bad, I was trying to sacrifice you to Satan.

I could have lived my whole life without hearing "I Will Always Love You" karaoke style. Ugh!

I recently joined Instagram, follow me there or on Twitter. Do what your Rice Krispies tell you to damn it!

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment