Sunday, December 11, 2016

Reality Bites

Memories
Winona Ryder & Ethan Hawke
Alright who out there remembers when the movie Reality Bites came out? Me, me, me, me, I do!

That is correct if you remember this time and place like myself, then you too are old. Yay! 

Now that we've established that. Today's piece of feel good nostalgia, a photo of it's stars Winona Ryder and Ethan Hawke who played love interests Troy & Lelaina in it, is for your creaky old booty.

Hey it made me smile to see the two of them reunited at the screening of Born To Be Blue in NYC

It really is the simple things. 

Well I am sitting here at my keyboard with my morning fruit and Tejava tea gearing up for another Sunday spin class this ayem (get it gearing up?!) at Gold's Gym Hollywood, I may be old, but I still have buns of steel.

Have a good one!

Reality Bites on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110950/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

No comments:

Post a Comment