Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Warm & Fuzzy Wednesday

Storytellers
Ryan Seacrest & Michelle Obama
So here is a pic that gave me the Holiday feels, it's Michelle Obama & Ryan Seacrest stopping by The Children's National Health System in Washington DC to read stories to the kids. 

To me the gift of time and presence has so much more meaning than any material thing could ever have.

It motivates me to find a vessel to give back like this to those in need. Thus I am declaring today Warm & Fuzzy Wednesday. Take some time today and think about how you can affect those around you in a positive way. Whether is be my personal favorite, smiling at everyone you encounter in public or something else that may tickle your fancy or float your boat.

Be Michelle or Ryan today and go get fuzzy with it! 

First Lady Michelle Obama on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/michelleobama/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment