Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Schwing! Andy Cohen

Come To Daddy
Andy Cohen
Nothing catches my eye more than a photo of a guy with his legs spread wide. Needless to say this image literally "popped" at me when I saw it.

I mean who knew the host of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, Andy Cohen had this great of a body since he keeps it under wraps on the show. 

Sitting on a medicine ball in his best come to Daddy stance and sporting a sassy Erika Jayne T-Shirt he's a Boy's wet dream and ideal for a Daddy/Boy/Daddy tag team session.

Yes, you can use Andy Cohen for many things in the boudoir, and from the looks of it I am sure he has done them all!

Happy Saturday and enjoy the DILF view! Schwing!!!

Andy on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/bravoandy/   

No comments:

Post a Comment