Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Working "9 to 5"

Trio
l-r Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin & Dolly Parton

Well this should be fun! Jane Fonda & Dolly Parton are going to present Lily Tomlin the 53rd SAG Lifetime Achievement Award at the what else? The 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on January 29th

OK, I don't get the 53 and 23 thing, but I do comprehend why the award is being presented on the SAG Award Show. It really doesn't matter anyway when it brings us 9 to 5 reunion, right?!

"Yes" Fonda, Tomlin & Parton have remained close friends all these years since their classic work place comedy 9 to 5 was released December 19th 1980, the day after my Birthday, there's a piece of trivia I bet  you didn't know before.

I was taken to see it that weekend actually (I wasn't old enough to drive yet and of course you know my Mother wanted to see it too) What a fun movie it was and still is.

This will make the SAG Awards a must see for me this year, well at least this part of the show, and I am sure this news has put a smile on all your collective faces, thus I have done my job.

Later and have a Groovy Tuesday

For the 411 on the SAG Awards go to:
www.sagawards.org/   

No comments:

Post a Comment