Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Jason Lewis

Absolut-ly Jason
Jason Lewis
Blame it on slow day, blame it on the rain, oh screw it! Blame it on my hormones, I watched a Sex and the City marathon recently and what to my lustful eyes did appear, but Jason Lewis as Smith Jerrod and his beautiful derriere

FYI - it appeared, a lot on the show as we fans know. Hey, you can't be Samantha Jones' boy toy without baring your bum cakes

Jason is certainly an object of F.U.C.K. (For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, for those of you acronym challenged) 

Thus as a reminder of the man and his hotness I bring images to you via Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things, Jason Booty of the multiple kind.

Yes, you can call me Butt Man and I won't sue. Why??? Because it's 100% true! 

Enjoy the NSFW link below and Schwing like there's like nobody's watching (even though you know you wished there were)!

Here's your Sunday Booty Call!
http://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2009/05/kudos-to-sex-and-city.html   

No comments:

Post a Comment