Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Schwing! The Oscars


Hey boys & girls you know what today is, correct? It's that day that gold statues are bestowed on people in the movie industry for a job well done, it's Academy Award time kiddies!

This year's tag line is: We All Dream In Gold - well I don't know about you but I dream in flesh tone, meaning visions of naked actors dancing in my head.

Viggo Mortensen is a prime example of an actor who isn't afraid to let it all hang out and is one of this years Best Actor nominees for Captain Fantastic. Want to see what I mean? Not just yet, wait for it...I am such a tease!

OK, I'll stop and show you the money shot via Favorite Hunks & Other Things. You know my buddy Tye Briggs has got you un-covered for the 2017 Oscar extravaganza! 

Happy Oscar Schwing-ing!

Check out the NSFW Academy Awards at the link below -
http://favoritehunks.blogspot.ca/2017_02_25_archive.html?zx=61ed988511f37ba3

No comments:

Post a Comment