Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Schwing! John Cena

Slime Becomes Him
John Cena
WWE and Trainwreck star John Cena officially became John Greena. That's right as a thank you for hosting Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards Cena got slimed big time! (refer to the image above)...

There's something about John that I find incredibly sexy, sure he's built like an Adonis, but to me sexy is more than skin deep. Seeing him getting slimed hits what that thing is home, not only is he handsome, he has a great sense of humor. Nothing is sexier than a hunk who can make you laugh and laugh at himself as well.

You know where my mind went next don't you? I of course wondered then if there was any un-coverage of John by Tye Briggs on his Favorite Hunks & Other Things Blog. Butt of course there is!

As you may recall Cena had a quite memorable comedic sex scene in Trainwreck with the film's star Amy Schumer where he bared his supple booty and wore a towel on his...well you'll just have to click on the NSFW link below to see what I am referring to.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some scwinging to do...

See John, See John's amazing booty, see what else I was referring to here:
http://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2015/08/that-cena-scene.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment