Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Gerard Butler

Come & Get It
Gerard Butler
As many of you know I have a thing for Gerard Butler. You have read about it many times, whether it be something I wrote about him in general or my ongoing Butler fixation discussions with fellow Gerard lover author M.E. Franco.

This morning I realized I have yet to see if there were any delicious skin pieces on him over at Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things. There were several pieces dedicated to Gerard and his manliness as it turns out, that show just how manly he truly is!

Yep, Gerard in all his naked glory for you to feast your eyes upon...no need to thank me, worship me instead.

So get ready, on your mark, start schwinging! Enjoy your Schwing Day!

Get a load of Gerard at the NSFW link below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment