Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Ewan McGregor

Drop Em!
Ewan McGregor
While thinking about male full frontal nudity in cinema one day while writing (don't ask) I flashed on one of my favorite and and most giving actors in this category - Ewan McGregor.

Remember in his heyday Ewan was exposing his family jewels in, well pretty much every film he appeared in from the brilliant Trainspotting to the artsy The Pillow Book. Oh and why not, Ewan is packing large. Hey if you've got it show it off!

Ewan most recently appeared in the show Fargo on FX playing his hotness down. I didn't see it, but there are stills out there showing him looking quite schlumpy, as if.

Thus I needed my McGregor skin fix. So of course I hit Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things and was not disappointed. Tye has assembled five, count em' five of Ewan's greatest roles where he went full frontal. Yes!!!

My personal favorite Ewan naked moments are the ones in The Pillow Book, which one is yours?

Click on the link below a and see for yourself what the big deal is, if you get what I am insinuating, and I think you do.

Check out Ewan's McGregor at the NSFW link below:
https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2008/03/more-ewan-mcgregor.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment