Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Game Of Thrones



With the 7th and final season of Game of Thrones in full Schwing! I thought it might be fun to post a round up of some of the male nudity that has featured on the show, front and back 

Of course I went to my go to site for this Favorite Hunks & Other Things. Where Tye Briggs not only uncovers the men of the "Game" he also has added his own personal commentary about his thoughts on the nakedness and the show itself, being that he is a fan.

Me? I do not have HBO, one of my nieces tells me she is 100% sure I would like it. I did however catch the very first episode ever on a free view and know she is correct, I am 100% sure I would like it as well.

In the meantime I will simply have to be content with the eye candy at the link below.

Schwing it! It's Sunday after all!

The naked men of Game Of Thrones here NSFW:
http://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2016/05/uncredited-peen.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment