Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Big Brother

BB
Mark
For those of you who have been watching the 19th season of Big Brother this one's for you! It's Mark and his big beefy booty courtesy of Tye Brigg's Favorite Hunks & Other Things.

I have never been really attentive to BB as it never fully engaged me. Butt (pun intended) this season has me watching. I know why too, these house guests are competitive as F#$k and are going hard before they go home.

Where in past seasons the peeps in the house seemed to simply be fame whoring themselves out, and were hard to root for. 

I agree with Tye's commentary on the men of Brother and did not know Mark had flashed skin until I spied the images on his site. I love a BB (Beefy Booty, not Big Brother) -

Time to Schwing!

Get an eyeful of Mark here:
https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2017/07/making-his-mark.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment