Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Schwing! Javier Bardem

Schwing!
Javier Bardem
With all the buzz surrounding Darren Aronofsky's Mother! opening September 15th (I personally can't wait to see it!) My thoughts turned to one of the films stars Javier Bardem.

Bardem first came to my attention in the film Before Night Falls giving a brilliant Oscar winning performance as poet/novelist Reinaldo Arenas. But it was not just his talent that held my interest on screen it was also, well, do I have to spell it out for you? Javier Bardem is one hot man! There I said it, happy now?!

Of course being the randy guy I am, that got my wondering if there was any skin images of him over on Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things. Butt (typo/pun intended) of course there is!

Much to my surprise and Schwing there is a straight on Full Monty shot of Bardem along with the many other spicy images. 

Yep, this is what Sundays are all about a Schwing and a nice Cabernet...Enjoy!

Get an eyeful of Javier at the NSFW link below!
https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2008/02/favorite-oscar-winner-javier-bardem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment