Monday, September 4, 2017

Just Because...Boots

Come On Boots, Start Walking!
Hilary Duff

Just Because it's Labor Day Weekend and who wants to see a post about that? Just Because her boots are made for walking & just because she stars on Younger - I give you Hilary Duff sporting a bad ass pair of boots whilst walking in West Hollywood, CA.

Luckily this photo was taken before Labor Day being as they are white. We wouldn't want to have to throw Ms. Duff in fashion prison, that would not be very nice.

There is something I have always liked about Duff and obviously I am not alone in that. She has a successful career after all and for that to happen you have to have fans.

I must confess however that I have yet to catch her current endeavor Younger. Word is it's good and I should, and will at some point...cross my heart.

Now aren't you happy?

Hilary on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/hilaryduff/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment