Saturday, September 16, 2017

Slow Burn - Michelle Pfeiffer

What A Mother!
Michelle Pfeiffer

Enigmatic actress Michelle Pfeiffer has returned with a cinematic blast in Mother! A film which is an either love it, or hate it proposition (I loved it!) -

Michelle has had an illustrious career with three Academy Award nominations to prove it. One for Supporting Actress in Dangerous Liasons. Two for Best Actress in The Fabulous Baker Boys & Lovefield. Michelle made a total impact in her heyday.

Well that heyday is back!

Her performance in the film is a sly, darkly funny, slow burn. She plays a fabulous game in it. Thus here is what I propose. Since her three co-stars Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem & Ed Harris have all one Oscars and Pfeiffer has not, let's start a movement for her to finally receive one for Mother!

A Supporting Actress statue bestowed upon Michelle for a performance that to me stole the movie. Don't get me wrong as stated above I loved the whole thing, but Michelle Pfeiffer, Michelle Pfeiffer, Michelle Pfeiffer was the foremost thing that I was thinking of when I emerged into the light from the darkened theater.

Dear Paramount, get the buzz for this to happen. Do it and do it now!!!

Michelle on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000201/   

No comments:

Post a Comment