Friday, October 20, 2017

Just Because...Gigi Hadid

Tell Me About It, Stud
Gigi  Hadid

Just Because I like the costume, Just Because it's Halloween & Just Because I can - here is Gigi Hadid dressed up as Sandy from the classic movie musical Grease for the Season of the Witch.

This photo is a stunner to me. Leave it to Ms. Hadid to treat wearing a Halloween costume as a sashay down the catwalk, meow!

Everything about this costume is perfection, including the fact that she actually bears a striking resemblance to Olivia Newton-John who played the role in the film.

For me out of all the celebrity model off springs that are out there now, Gigi is one of the ones who actually deserves to be at the top of the ladder. Some of the others, well not so much. She is the definition of a Supermodel.

Only 11 more days until Halloween, I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get my freak on...Boo!

Gigi on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/gigihadid/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment