Saturday, November 4, 2017

Just Because...Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet

Jason & Lisa Sitting In A Tree...
Lisa Bonet & Jason Momoa 
Just Because they have been together over a decade and recently got hitched, Just Because he plays Aquaman in the Justice League movie & Just Because she is so damned beautiful - here is a pic that will give you all the feels you need today of lovebirds Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet.

You can't fake the smiles that these two have when they are with each other. Not to mention they look like they belong together, like two pieces of a puzzle perfectly matched.

Jason for those of you who are comic book challenged will be playing Aquaman in the DC superhero movie Justice League opening November 17th. Comic book movies really aren't my thing I have only seen a few and the ones I've seen are chosen wisely, so will I be seeing this? No, the only thing that really intrigues me about it  is Momoa and that is not enough to put my keister in a theater.

That being stated I wish Jason & Lisa continued love & happiness. May we all have what they're having one day.

Jason on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/prideofgypsies/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment