Saturday, December 9, 2017

You Make It Feel Like Christmas

Gingerbread Man/Ed Sheeran/Gingerbread Man/Ed Sheeran
with
Gwen Stefani
"Yes" I know today's byline is the name of Gwen Stefani's Holiday CD. It seems so fitting for this photo op she took witth Ed Sheeran, I mean the Gingerbread Man at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA.

Seriously what could give a Christmas vibe more than Gwen dressed as a Christmas ornament, standing next to a Christmas tree with a man that's good enough to eat I ask you? Uh-huh, that's what I thought, nothing.

Have a Sweet Saturday, only 16 more days until the Big C!

"I got this feelin' inside my bones, It goes electric wavy when I turn it on" Can't Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake

Gwen on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/gwenstefani/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment