Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hump Day & Chill

Coming & Going There's Nothing Like Daddy's Boy
Zac Efron
This week's Hump Day & Chill is brought to you by Daddy's Boy, Zac Efron. As you all know I have a thing for Zac and "yes" I follow him on Instagram

Well my boy Zac has been posting a lot of images from the set of his latest movie bearing the hashtag #wickedcrew which intrigued me, duh. So I surfed over to IMDB and it turns out my boy is portraying serial killer/rapist Ted Bundy in an opus with the title Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile - say that three times fast, c'mon I dare ya.

Awwwwwwww, my little boy is growing up. Also he is the perfect choice to play the monster formerly known as Ted Bundy. Why? Because Ted was extremely charismatic and good looking. How else do you think he lured his female prey?

Boy Zac
as
Ted Bundy
Even though I have included an image from the upcoming film the point of Hump Day & Chill is to ogle Man Candy, and that I have with nearly naked images of Zac from Dirty Grandpa

You can clearly see why he is Daddy's Boy.

Michael has left the building...

Zac on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/zacefron/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment