Thursday, February 8, 2018

Michael's Musings

I Get My Kicks Below The Waistline, Sunshine
Michael Shinafelt
"I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine" - Murray Head, One Night in Bangkok 

The 80's hit One Night in Bangkok came to mind this week, Thus I juxtaposed the lyrics to caption my photo and then presented the actual ones.

Why? Well because the sentiments are two contrasting extremes and life is about balance. Like everyone some of my kicks are mental while others are physical. 

But when mental and physical connect it's spectacular. In case you were wondering if that's something I have, why "yes" it is. If your happy and you know it clap your hands!

It's so bizarre, the floating chicken...

Lindsey Elding was poisoned by Smurfs

One of my favorite things is random people smiling at me when I walk down the street

Where will you be when the homegirl bounces again?

Olivia Pope has really turned savage on Scandal

Looking forward to Season 3 of Unreal premiering on Lifetime February 26th

Giving zero fux about the second coming of American Idol

The DNA results show that you're a twat
The Swimsuit Edition
Gerard Butler
I want to be reincarnated as Gerard Butler's swimsuit

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Kylie Jenner's baby?

Morgan Stewart rulz on E! News' Daily Pop 

Say something ludicrous to me and see what happens

Truth or Dare?

Love me, hate me, say what you want about me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment