Thursday, April 5, 2018

Michael's Musings

Seriously?!
Michael Shinafelt

This weeks word is seriously. What's that you say? I know, I know I have never had a word of the week before. Well this week I do, get over it.

Seriously can take on many forms. It can mean seriously WTF?! Or seriously you really did that? Or seriously you just said that?

I will be addressing all forms of the word in printed matter this week. Shall we play games???

Donald Trump wants to enlist the military to build the wall between the US & Mexico. Ummmmmm...does he realize most of the military is made up of Latin immigrants? 

The Bible, read in the condescending voice of a 14 year old atheist

I have learned how to prepare nutritious foods for hermaphrodite aliens

The Real Housewives of New York premiered last night. The bitches are back!

Went to the drop dead beautiful Lynda Carter's star ceremony on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Yes, I really did.

Hate your job? Try astral projection 

Honestly I am truly disturbed by the fact that we live in a society where adults mock teenage survivors of a mass shooting


The Horror!
Joan Collins
Joan Collins is going to be on Season 8 of American Horror Story. Way to gay Ryan Murphy!

Beware of the Sourpatch Kid that thinks

When you accidentally dial a wrong number always say: "Is this the cocksucker residence?"

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel".- Maya Angelou 

Always remember, Lala Kent still uses a baby bottle, she's 27

Don't do anything I wouldn't do...Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Now it's time to say goodbye and follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment