Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The Real Housewives Of Coachella

Hello Coachella
l-r
Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna & Teddi Mellencamp
In case you have been living under a rock, one of the biggest music festivals in the world, Coachella in Southern California is happening, right now, as it shall be.

What would a high profile event like this be without some of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I ask you? Answer me, I asked you. I'm waiting...

Half of them managed to hit the festival with chutzpah and of course fashion, "yes" a trio.

Said threesome consisted of Lisa Rinna, Kyle Richards & newcomer Teddi Mellencamp. See how stylish they look in the image above, I know you do. I follow all three of them on Instagram and there are some fun video clips of them frolicking at the fest - say that three time fast.

I also follow Erika Jayne who was there DJ'ing for Moschino. None of the abovementioned women attended her set. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm....

Tonight is the season finale of the RHOBH can't wait!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on the WWW at:
www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills  

No comments:

Post a Comment