Thursday, June 28, 2018

Michael's Musings

I've Got The Look -
Michael Shinafelt
Photo:
David Pevsner
"When I was a child I had a fever, My hands felt just like two balloons, Now I've got that feeling once again, I can't explain you would not understand, This is not how I am, I have become comfortably numb" - Pink Floyd "Comfortably Numb"
Ever get the abovementioned feeling?! I sure have, but in the words of Barbara Streisand & Donna Summer "Enough is Enough!" BTW abovementioned is a legal term for those of you who think I pulled that out of someone's ass. "Yes" I am on the prowl and quite dangerous, deal with it!!!
Slippery When Hard
Seeing the magical Ariel Beesley Friday @ The Satellite - yeah, she's like a unicorn
Joe Jackson dead at 89 - he was Michael's father
Poor Heather Locklear - I really mean that
Kylie Jenner has a secret to "cake free" concealer - Ummmmmmm...
A hot NFL husband, yeah, that's what I need
Just kidding, I have a guy who's hotter than Georgia Asphalt
I love Freeform's The Bold Type! There I said it
Hello Kitty violates all sorts of natural laws 

That time when you are waiting to see the Dr. and they have Kim Cattrall & Andrew McCarthy on in Mannequin 
Did you ever wonder???
Nothing is worse than a needy ______ it's blank, fill it in!!!
When all else fails what is it you do?
Your Mama don't dance and your Daddy don't Rock-N-Roll - Damn! That's F#cking harsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment