Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday Motivation

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie
After a weekend of massive errands, work and the endless Pride Parade I need much motivation and today that takes on the form of caffeine, you know, coffee.

"Yes" I know Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are no longer together. "Duh" I also know this is a publicity still for Mr. & Mrs. Smith. All that being stated this is about Monday Motivation, not current celebrity commentary minions.

What better way to motivate me than eye candy. The former love birds shot in glorious black & white, each engaging in a cup of java is perfection, no? I asked you, and I'm waiting for an answer...seriously, speak up!

It's time for me to say so long, farewell...the kitchen is alive with the sound of brewing!

Yep, I am outta her, the thirst is real.

Coffee on the WWW:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_coffee   

No comments:

Post a Comment