Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Who's Your Daddy???

Let's Pretend We're Married
Nikki Bella & John Cena
Alright Total Bellas watchers, file this under - "I'm so not surprised" John Cena is now stating that he wants to be a Daddy.

This has to be one of the most transparent, not to mention lame PR Stunts ever. Seriously did we all not see this coming? First he is gun shy about marriage then proposes to long time love Nikki Bella, then he doesn't want children and they "break-up"...As If?!

Cut to him now wanting kids. He always did my magpies, I'm not sure what the Total Point is here when a PR Stunt is this obvious it really has no point. "Yes" I know I am addressing it's inanity so perhaps I am feeding into it. But if any of you took this load of garbage at face value you may want to consult with someone about that.

Time for Michael to dance & sing, get up and do his thing.

Total Bellas on the WWW:
https://www.eonline.com/shows/total_bellas

No comments:

Post a Comment