Friday, July 6, 2018

Freaky Friday

Poodles, Poodles, Poodles!
Paul Rudd
With Ant Man and the Wasp opening, well today - I thought it was perfect timing to run this most curious photo of Paul Rudd that I stumbled across on the WWW..."Yes" minions welcome to Freaky Friday.

This weeks edition of FF does not include any body switching, sorry Jodie & Lindsay. No, this looks to be something of a totally different head. Poodle painting perhaps? The Poodle of a different color? Or ???

Whatever the case, it's definitely an image that will stick in your mind all Motherf#cking Friday, and perhaps, beyond.

Does that make me diabolical because I have inserted this into your consciousness? Perhaps a little more intriguing? Yeah, I figured as much...

It's time to let your freak flag fly, it's Friday after all!!!

Paul on IMDB:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0748620/    

No comments:

Post a Comment