Thursday, July 19, 2018

Musing's Musings

It's A Small World After All...
Michael Shinafelt
It's a small, small world...hey I am less than an "A" cup, ya know, after all - Thanks to losing 48 lbs!

Woweee...this has been quite the week! You know what I mean. Thus I present this message to all of you, let's have some fun!

F#ck Trump and in the immortal words of the late Starman David Bowie - "Let's Dance!" 


"Ain't it funny how, when I say let's go out, You're always saying someone else will get me What's a girl to do - I like to have fun too. But you're so jealous - you never let me" I Wanna Have Some Fun - Samantha Fox


Do You Roller Skate In Polyester Pants?


"Hey you, what do you see?, Something beautiful or something free?, Hey, you, are you trying to be mean? If you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean" The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson


This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my ____ "yes" it's fill in the blank time

Slower Than Usual
Ariel Beesley
Photo:
Michael Shinafelt
Ariel Beesley, Ariel Beesley, Ariel Beelsey

Rama lama ding dong

My Booscratch aka My Sharona 


You can ring my bell, ring my bell...


Freak Out!


Let's go for a vacation in Funkytown




Come Alive with Traci Lords 

"I can't understand, What makes a man, Hate another man, Help me understand" People Are People - Depeche Mode


"Music makes the people come together" Music - Madonna 

"I need you, by me,Beside me, to guide me, To hold me, to scold me, 'Cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad" Last Dance - Donna Summer


"Will You Love Me Tomorrow" - Mike Clifford 

And then there's Michael Shinafelt at -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment