Friday, August 17, 2018

Hello Young Lovers

PDA All The Way
l-r
Cara Delevingne & Ashley Benson
Once in a while something catches this jaded guy by complete surprise. Sometimes that surprise is not too great, others are whatever and in the case of this one it's spectacular!

While I am not one to gossip, I have to say the news that Pretty Little Liars Ashley Benson and model Cara Delevingne are dating was something I never saw coming. Ashley has always remained low key about her personal life and never did I ever have any clue she was into women. Delevingne likewise on the personal life front, however I know less about her as by now you all know what a huge fan of Pretty Little Liars I am.

Honestly this is a couple I never knew I needed to happen until they did. I love them together!

They outed themselves as s duo when they were spotted packing on the PDA in a London airport. Awwwwwwww...young love, I remember that, sort of.

Ashley I have one request. I follow you on Instagram (duh) please post many pics of you and Cara, pretty please, with sugar on top.

Thanks grrrrrrrrl!

Ashley on IG
https://www.instagram.com/ashleybenson/   

No comments:

Post a Comment