Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hump Day & Chill

Raise A Glass, Now Kiss My...
Angelina Jolie
Today I've got chills, they're multiplying...usually I have reserved today for a delicious side of man meat. But today I cam craving a different kind of "chill" the one belonging to the world of adult beverages. The martini to be exact.

"Yes" passing by landmark Hollywood restaurant Musso and Frank reminded me of days of yore when I spent time on the Blvd., Hollywood that is seeing movies almost every weekend at the Grauman's Chinese Theater and then sauntering down to M & F for a gin martini with two olives.

Gin was my jam, a vodka martini almost seemed like an amateur concoction and a two martini chill @ Musso's was a quadruple treat. That's correct minions when the bartender made them while you watched there was always an extra something more that he poured into a side decanter that made it equal two, thus two for one! Trust only a couple of rounds and my boots were made for more than walking.

So join moi and Ms. Angelina Jolie and raise a glass and "Chill" - because it's "Hump Day" after all...

For those about to rock, I salute you!

Musso and Frank on the WWW:

No comments:

Post a Comment