Thursday, September 6, 2018

Michael's Musings

Tell Everyone What Your Really Think
Michael Shinafelt
Hello minions I just got in from a screening of The Nun at the Arclight in Hollywood. Honestly I am feeling completely underwhelmed especially since the horror opus from which it sprang, The Conjuring was actually good. Basically I'm stating that The Nun is lame.

Apparently this is my week for "The" films because Tuesday night I took in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds under the stars on the rooftop of The Montalban Theater.

In other news...

I'm Team Nike

Op-ed is the word

This isn't my first time at the human doll rodeo!

Why is it when I see the acronym for The Real Housewives of New York, RHONY I think "Real Horny?!"

All hail the New York Times

Byline of the week - "Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop to Pay $145,000 in Vaginal Egg Settlement"(this is wrong in so many ways, think about it, but not too much)

Boooooooo! Kyle Richard's American Woman has been cancelled after only one season


Colin Kaepernick
Colin Kaepernick, Colin Kaepernick, Colin Kaepernick 

I'm looking forward to the new Halloween movie, I'm sure it's better than The (F#cking) Nun

A woman while sitting across from me on the bus the other day was sucking on a dildo, the more you know

There's a new sensation that's sweeping the nation: Name That Author

Silent Disco, beware of the music that no one can hear...

What now Little Bunny Foo Foo?

You've heard of the 12 Monkeys, now there is the 45th Buffoon 

Time to get oiled up with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment