Thursday, October 11, 2018

Michael's Musings

We Are Living In An Ethereal World
Michael Shinafelt
20 more days 'till Halloween, Halloween, Silver Shamrock! That's correct peeps it's only 20 more days until Halloween. Nothing, quite frankly scares me more than the current state of the union

But most of all we all need to focus on what makes us happy during these trying times. Let's get excited, and be, be, be obscene!

I'm vulgar AF - deal with it!

Dear Donald Trump - I wanna be there when a cactus dry humps your ass. Sincerely, one of your biggest fans

Met up with E.G. Daily this week and chatted about her upcoming single and movement "So Pretty" wait for it...

It's October, mark me down as scared and horny

The American Music Awards happened??? I know this only because there were headlines about them after, but when were they actually?

My ultimate goal? Someone mean Tweets me and I get to go on Jimmy Kimmel Live and read it

Lady Gaga's ex, Taylor Kinney is praising her performance in A Star Is Born. Now you can sleep peacefully.

What horror archetype do you have sexual fantasies about?

I saw Mommy kissing Jack Skellington underneath the Jack-O-Lantern

Byline of the week: "Cardi B. proves naysayers wrong at AMAS - she can have it all!" Well Okee Dokee then 

Michael Myers
Michael Myers, Michael Myers, Michael Myers

“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door —
Only this, and nothing more." - The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe

If I keep you safe, will you keep me wild?

Bring me something that will rock my world! Do it deadbeat and do it now!

I just tripped on a ghost and got a big boo boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment