Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday Motivation

You'd Better Work!
Teddi Mellencamp
Today, Monday October 1st 2018  I have made the conscious decision to bend it like Teddi Mellencamp and become an Accountability Coach.

"Yes" that's correct minions. Hey I did it for myself, now I am available to do it for you! What? You don't think this is for real?! Try me, I'm really good at telling people what to do.

Seriously though, if I can hold myself accountable anyone can hold themselves accountable too. I am a wild beast who is hard to tame, even for me.

Teddi is my spirit animal heading into the week and all the Monday Motivation I need to remind me of how hard I have worked. She and I share being on the shorter side height wise and tipping the scales at over 200 lbs

We both dropped the weight and got our booty's in killer shape, and we both just keep getting better!

Woot! There it is! 

Happy Monday!

Teddi on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/teddimellencamp/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment