Thursday, November 1, 2018

Michael's Musings

What Happens On Halloween...
Michael Shinafelt
"There's got to be a morning after, If we can hold on through the night, We have a chance to find the sunshine, Let's keep on looking for the light" - Maureen McGovern "The Poseidon Adventure"

Good morning peeps if you are reading this I have survived yet another Halloween. "Yes" I yet again escaped Michael Myers phallic knife. November 1st is such a letdown, in other Day of the Dead news....


You Joan Crawford psycho shrew!


Let's go back to the cave


He took the panties and left the Prada 


I'm ready to shove a taco up ______ ass! Go for it, give the blank a name


Go deep and primal


Ed Sheeran auctions off his underwear...Um, yeah, whatever - I'll pass on that gas


Do you ever simulate tongue when you kiss? Asking for a friend.


Scandal! Reese Witherspoon shows off her pumpkin - Yeah, she has no shame


A shout out to my friend Traci Lords who is shooting a horror movie in Oregon - Boo Girl, Boo! 

Halloween in West Hollywood
l-r
Scott Jacobs & Michael Shinafelt
About Last Night...

Baby Shark da doo da doo da doo 


Tell me why? It had better be good!


Sorry I'm late, but I got here as soon as I wanted to 


Get out and vote!!!


It's never a dull moment with me at:


https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment