Thursday, November 22, 2018

Michael's Musings

Fit Over 50
Michael Shinafelt
What's new turkey gobblers, whoa, whoa, whoa - and the funk played on...

Happy Thanksgiving minions! I hope you have a groovy day. Me? Groove is in my heart, thus I am going to give you some of the things I am thankful for.

Things that shaped my life, things in the right here, right now & things that just make me smile like I have a naughty secret. Are you ready? Let's go!

I am thankful that I have lost 50 lbs & counting and am in kick ass shape @ the age of 52...!!!

"If you're not laughing, you're not living." - laughter

The films of Ken Russell, "yes" all of them

My love of horror movies

My family

The original Halloween in 1978 & the 2018 40 years later sequel

Tennessee Williams

Writing - it's my happy place

Acting, I have done that. Any questions? Ask.

"Live Through This" - Hole
Come On, Vogue!
Madonna
Madonna, Madonna, Madonna

My extended family

When I see the world through the eyes of a child

The privilege to be alive

After 52 years of living and learning this is just a small tip of the iceberg. There are a whole lot more things to be thankful for than this. These were merely a few of my favorite things

Choke your turkey today with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment