Monday, December 24, 2018

Monday Motivation

Nom, Nom, Nom
Cookie Monster

"Me Want Cookie!" - Cookie Monster 

It's Christmas Eve and it happens to fall on a Monday. Thus what better Monday Motivation than cookies

Yep, Michael & Cookie Monster say indulge, like I did last night. "Yes" I confess I had red velvet cookies last night courtesy of my friend Scott to celebrate my Birthday. People you have to enjoy life and despite that I have lost 50 lbs and now have a rockin' body I dove in with reckless abandon and can't believe I ate a whole thing of cookies (with some help.) I consumed mass quantities of the decadent treat and I liked it!

Hey, unlike my furry blue friend Cookie Monster, who eats them all the time, this was a rare gluttonous evening for yours truly and it was worth every over the top moment.

Cookies, everyone, cookies - it's Christmas and it only comes once a year so give in to your inner Cookie Monster and nom, nom, nom...!

Cookie Monster on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_Monster  

No comments:

Post a Comment