Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hump Day & Chill

Don't Be A Drag, Just Be A Queen
Dita Von Teese
Since it is merely day two of 2019 I felt the need to Hump Day & Chill with something other than the usual flash of male skin. No, today is more of an alcohol sort of feeling, like a martini vibe all the way.

Usually I uncork some wine and rarely venture into hard liquor territory. That being stated I do like myself a martini from time to time of the gin variety. Recently I did imbibe in two of the delectable drinks during my friend Maresa's Birthday Celebration at the Saint Felix in Hollywood.

Oh martini it's been too long I must partake of thee more often than once in a fourth night. 

So with some help from burlesque bombshell Dita Von Teese raise a martini glass with me on this second day of the New Year and Hump Day & Chill... Now to the real question of today, one olive, or two?

Martini on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martini_(cocktail)

No comments:

Post a Comment